Sunday, September 16, 2018

CANFIELD FAIR

We've been counting down the days until our trip to Ohio for a year now. The kids were so excited to see everyone and, of course, they couldn't wait for their cousin's wedding! The red-eye to Pittsburgh was a breeze as we were all passed out before the pilot even told us it was okay to use our devices.





We arrived safely, picked up our rental car and got to Grandma Cath's around 7am. The kids had a bit of energy since they just "slept" so Gram kept them entertained while Ed and I relaxed.







Ed and I went to get white pizza from Wedgewood because, duh. When we got home the twins were fast asleep on the couch.





The kids and Jayla slept at Grandma Cath's while Ed and I went to Grammy and Pop Pop's so we could all have a good nights rest before we hit up the Canfield Fair the next day. We thought it was going to be miserable due to the heat/humidity, but the weather couldn't have been better and we had so much fun! I remember going as a kid with my family, petting ALL the animals, riding the rides and drinking lemonade like it was going out of style. This trip to the Canfield Fair was no different!









Of course the kids had to see and touch all the animals, just like their momma. Who can resist? And these llamas were the softest, furriest and cleanest ones I've ever seen. We were kind of in heaven at only 5 minutes in.
















After spending some time loving on the animals we headed to the rides. The kids had a blast and surprised me by going on roller coasters. No fear, just like their Daddy!




























We all had a blast and I'm so glad we went because this will forever be my favorite memory of the Canfield Fair because it was with my family. The cavatelli bread bowls and elephant ears didn't disappoint either!


After all that indulging Ed and I wanted to work out so I arranged for us to go to Pure Barre Youngstown. I always tell myself I'm not going to work out on vacation, but I just don't feel as good when I don't. Plus, I love taking at other studios, learning from other teachers and picking up new cues to bring home with me. Ed is such a good sport and happens to like Pure Barre so we had fun doing it together (even though I kicked his butt).




We spent the rest of the night relaxing at Grammy and Pop Pop's.


Tomorrow is the start of the wedding activities so stay tuned... it's magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...